Help Support Our Mission
ARC Macon is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and your donations are tax-deductible.
As a friend or member of ARC Macon, you can join with us in our mission to support individual development and improve the quality of life of individuals with developmental disabilities in the Middle Georgia area. Your donation is the best assurance that our services will continue to promote choice and inclusion for individuals with developmental disability.
We value the significance of your decision to financially support our important work – now and into the future. We welcome bequests, memorial gifts, or special donations that will ensure our continued achievements in the areas of residential options, supported employment, day supports, summer camp, family support and education, and Special Olympics.
Your choices might include
- Designating ARC of Macon as a recipient of a memorial contribution
- Designating ARC of Macon as a recipient of a honorarium contribution
- Giving a cash contribution that may qualify as a charitable deduction on your itemized income tax return
- Giving a gift of appreciated stocks or securities that you have held long term to reduce your capital gains taxes
- Making a bequest through your Last Will and Testament to reduce inheritance taxes on your estate
- Using more sophisticated financial instruments such as a living will, a charitable gift annuity, or a charitable remainder trust that names ARC of Macon as a beneficiary to minimize tax consequences for other beneficiaries