Join us in making a difference
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
– Dr. Seuss
The ARC of Macon is always looking for members of the community to invest in the lives of the developmentally disabled. There are many ways you can share your time, energy, and talents.
a few of the ways you may volunteer
- Assist in the operation of our Thrift Store
- Assist with our Summer Camp
- Help coach or supervise Special Olympic activities
- Assist with Tutoring services
- Provide expertise in nutrition/physical fitness
- Assist with learning computer skills
- Provide expertise in major/minor construction projects
- Assist in mentoring individuals
- Assist with fundraising events
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us here.